For Hotels near Hyde Park, Norfolk Towers offers the perfect solution.
Our Hyde Park Hotel is only a 10 minutes walk away from Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens which forms one of the largest green spaces in central London.
Within a short walk, you can explore the following Hyde Park attractions:
- The Serpentine Lake; main Lake within the park
- Serpentine Gallery; fantastic art gallery hosting regular exhibitions and events
- Marble Arch; the famous horse statue and the beginning of the Oxford street
- Speaker’s Corner; known for its public speaking, debate and discussion
- Kensington Palace; one of the beautiful royal residences in London which is open to the public
- Princess of Wales Memorial Walk
- The Albert Memorial, Queen Victoria's monument to her husband.
- In the summer, the Hyde Park is also a key concert venue with a very impressive line-up.
Due to our central location, you are also a walk away from Oxford Street, Regent's Street, Paddington Station and Edgware Road.
Make the most of your stay in London and book your stay at a perfectly located Norfolk Towers hotel. Also, when booking your stay directly with us (on our website, phone, or email), you can enjoy additional benefits of complimentary room upgrades, late check-out and complimentary Wi-Fi.