“we”, “us”, “our” and “ours” refer to Kingsridge Ltd.
“you” or “your” refers to the data subject or hotel guest.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of personal data and complying with the European General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and any future changes in data protection legislation with which we will be required to comply.
We are the hotel operator for Starcrown Hotels which operates Blakemore Hyde Park, Norfolk Tower Paddington and ROBA Bar and Restaurant.
Collection of Personal & Special Data
We collect the following data:
- Name (includes hotel guest, accompanied children & other occupiers of the room).
- Business or Home Address.
- Contact Telephone Numbers.
- Email Addresses.
- Dates of your hotel bookings
- Payment Card Information.
- IP Address.
- Marketing Request and Preferences.
- CCTV – We have Cameras operating throughout our hotels for safety and security.
- Passport Identification.
- Guest feedback form or suggestions box to identify, improve services and promote our new products
- Dietary Requirements
We do not process data for children under the age of 16 without the consent of a legitimate adult/parent.
We will collect this data from you when you provide it to us by phone, email, post, through our website or in person.
If you fail to provide personal information requested
Where we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract we have with you and if you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract. In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have booked with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
Using Your Personal Data
We will use your personal data to provide our products and services to you from our establishments in the following way:
- Make a reservation for room booking and provide services to your need and preferences.
- Verifying your identity.
- Process payments for the product and services we provide.
- Communicate with you about product and services.
- Provide customer services including complaints.
- Protect our business and prevent fraud.
- Develop, enhance our business through marketing services.
- Improve and Enhance our services from surveys and guest feedback form.
Disclosing Personal Data
- Across our different lines of business and brands, as part of a need to know or as part of improving our existing products and services or as part of providing new services.
- To third parties who process personal data on our behalf.
- To third parties’ who process personal data on their own behalf but provide us, or you, with a service on behalf of us.
- To third parties with whom information is shared for credit risk, reduction debt collection and other fraud and crime prevention purposes.
- To any regulator, external auditor or applicable body or court where we are required to do so by law or regulation or as part of any investigation.
- To any central or local government department and other statutory or public bodies, such as HMRC.
- If the law or a public authority says we must share the personal data; If we need to share personal data to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes providing personal data to others for the purposes of preventing fraud or reducing credit risk);
- To any other successors in title to our business
Retaining & Securing Personal Data
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to use it for as long as we have your permission to keep it or required by law.
We are required to retain this information for a period of 7 years
Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states).
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
We secure and protect your data include:
- All servers are protected with firewalls.
- Only authorised users have access to data.
- All access to the data is logged.
- All personal and special data is maintained in encrypted format.
Where data is stored on paper or forms all personal data is locked away when not in use, and disposed of securely after use either using document shredders or third-party disposal organisations who have been contracted to dispose of documents appropriately.
Data Subject Rights
Your rights are as follows (noting that these rights don’t apply in all circumstances):
- The right to be informed about our processing of your personal data;
- The right to have your personal data corrected if it’s inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data completed;
- The right to object to processing of personal data;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to have your personal data erased (the “right to be forgotten”);
- The right to request access to your personal data and information about how we process it;
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal data (“data portability”); and
- Rights in relation to automated decision making including profiling.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. It has enforcement powers and can investigate compliance with data protection law: www.ico.org.uk
Updates / Amendments
Changes in Our Practices.
If we change our information-handling practices or other privacy aspects, we will post those changes on this privacy statement. we will notify you by means of a notice on this site prior to the change becoming effective, and we may also try to notify you through email of the privacy changes, if necessary.
If you have questions, suggestions or wish to make a complaint, you can contact us on email@example.com.
Or write to us at
Blakemore Hyde Park Hotel
30 Leinster Gardens
London W2 3AN
Information on the website
Although great care has been taken to ensure the information is accurate and updated, we will not guarantee the information is presented correctly. Therefore we are not liable for any inconveniences, loss of revenue or any damages, which result from the direct or indirect use of any information provided on our website. We make every effort to keep the information contained in our website as current and up to date as possible. However, we do not make guarantees of any nature whatsoever that the rates and accommodation options will be available at the time of bookings.
If you feel that particular information has not been provided, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will rectify or will provide the information required without delay. The star classification indicated is a guideline of the standards provided in the hotel. The hotel will not be responsible for any variation in star classification which may change from time to time without further notice. All technical information relating to the grade/star rating of the hotel or the hotel’s product terminology specifications can be addressed to the hotel directly.
Advance Purchase Terms
Bookings cannot be cancelled free of charge once booked. Full amount will be charged and cannot be refunded.
Please always check the terms & conditions relating to your specific booking.
Check-in time is 15.00 PM
Check-out time is 11.00 AM
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Baby cot is upon request, charge of GBP £7.00 per night per person for cot.
Maximum capacity of baby cots in a room is 1.
Supplements will not be calculated automatically in the total costs and have to be paid separately to the hotel.
Bookings will only be undertaken when providing credit card details, valid until the date of departure from the hotel. This credit card information will be used to guarantee your bookings.
Completing your reservation form does not guarantee the reservation. The hotel will send you confirmation of the reservation by email or fax with your unique booking reference number attached. We will not take responsibility for your arrival at the hotel without our/your booking reference number.
In accordance with legislation that came into effect on 1st July 2007, the hotel provides a 100% smoke free environment. Should any guest(s) not respect this law and chose to smoke within a bedroom, the hotel reserves the right to charge a room recovery fee of up to one nights’ accommodation. We do provide a private outdoor terrace for our guests as our designated smoking area.
Terms & Conditions of Use
We advise all guests to carefully read our terms and conditions prior to finalising their bookings. Once you have made a booking with us you accept and agree with all terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are all standard to the industry. We reserve the right to add, alter or amend these terms and conditions at our discretion without notice. Please check these terms periodically for changes.
Pets are not allowed.
Bookings can be cancelled free of charge 48 hours prior to arrival of the first day of your reservation. 1 night charge will apply in case of non-arrival.